Even before teaching myself how to mix, I’ve always been fond of making playlists, especially those featuring my favorite 90s songs. They’re always a crowd favorite. Never fails to make the crowd go wild whenever I’d play that INOJ or Naughty by Nature song I used to dance to in the corridors of Miriam Grade School.
So now that I’m kinda getting the hang of it, I finally made a ~proper~ mix of the songs I used to compose in my Nokia 3310. Grabe yun promise. I’d spend most of my Php300 prepaid load to download and change my ringtones almost every other day. Good times.
Anyway, this one features the following:
- Lady – Modjo (Kaytranada Remix)
- Music Sounds Better With You – Stardust (Facu Suarez Remix)
- Don’t Call Me Baby – Madison Avenue (Motez Remix)
- Better Off Alone – Alice Deejay (Giraffage Remix)
- Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Eiffel 65 (F4ST Bootleg)